Best Damn Race
To close out the weekend we had a small group of runners compete at the Best Damn Race Safety Harbor Half Marathon this morning.
Our team has been on fire lately and it didn’t stop here! Race conditions were decent as the temps were cooler, upper 50s, but there was a headwind for half the race, which made things a little tough. Everyone from this group either hit their expectations or exceeded them. Four PR’s, two podium finishes, and some age group wins to cap off the morning! What a weekend of racing! Congrats to everyone who raced!
• Matt Karl - 1:21:25. 3rd Male Overall.
• Sean Packard - 1:22:46. 4th Male Overall. 1st in AG.
• Matt Nipper - 1:36:27. 5th in AG.
• Tyler Herod - 1:36:28. 3rd in AG.
• Laura Jansik - 1:44:22. 1st Female Grand Masters.
• Margaret Janicki - 1:52:11. 4th in AG.